action #39041: [functional][sle][u][epic] test fails in systemd_testsuite - Adapt test suite 'suse_patches-systemd_testsuite' for SLE 12
[functional][sle][u] Create IBS repository for SLE12-SP4 of systemd-testsuite
|Category:||Bugs in existing tests|
|Target version:||QA - future|
- AC: An IBS repository is available for SLE12-SP4 containing the package systemd-testsuite
Ask tblume if it is necessary to maintain systemd for Leap 42.3.
- the existing OBS package has to be linked in IBS (_mpluskal_)
- Submit Requests have to be sent to the Leap 42.3 OBS project
- (and the link will automatically pull by the linked OBS package)
Available OBS package
#4 Updated by okurz over 1 year ago
- Target version set to future
I am not sure about this one. Would it be enough if we focus on the Tumbleweed+SLE15 codestreams for now? I think fully supporting the SLE12 codestream would be of course beneficial but an additional workload which we can currently not handle. What do you think?