coordination #34996: [qe-core][functional][opensuse][epic] test fails in systemd_testsuite - TEST-16-EXTEND-TIMEOUT works only when executed against systemd built in the same specfile
[functional][sle][u] Make the patch 0003-udev-test-textual-group-id-has-group-disk-on-SUSE acceptable for openSUSE Factory
The patch can be found on OBS here: https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/devel:openSUSE:QA:Tumbleweed/systemd-v237-testsuite/0003-udev-test-textual-group-id-has-group-disk-on-SUSE.patch?expand=1
- Upstream: https://github.com/systemd/systemd
- AC1: The patch is accepted on upstream or is documented properly with a justification
- If the patch is interesting for upstream, sent it in a pull request to upstream.
- If accepted (merged), coordinate backporting it with maintainers of https://github.com/openSUSE/systemd.
- If the pull request is rejected or the patch is not interesting for upstream, document it properly with a justification.
#2 Updated by SLindoMansilla over 3 years ago
- Subject changed from [functional][sle][u] Make the patch 0003-udev-test-textual-group-id-has-group-disk-on-SUSE Factory acceptable for openSUSE Factory to [functional][sle][u] Make the patch 0003-udev-test-textual-group-id-has-group-disk-on-SUSE acceptable for openSUSE Factory