coordination #34333: [functional][y][epic] More test scenarios covering installation on existing partition layouts
[sle][functional][y] Partition disk before installation to verify storage proposal
We have identified multiple issues when reinstalling system. As of now we cover re-install scenarios where we encrypt system and use logical volumes.
Recently, for zVM we have used approach to create encrypted partition before the installation itself (see PR#5180).
AC1: Scenario where we install system with existing custom partitioning is enabled for at least SLE 12 and SLE 15
We need to create framework which creates partitions as a test suite precondition.
As a first step we need to identify potential scenario, for example bug which was found when installing on existing system.
#1 Updated by riafarov almost 5 years ago
- Category set to New test
#2 Updated by okurz almost 5 years ago
- Subject changed from [sle][functional] Partition disk before installation to verify storage proposal to [sle][functional][y] Partition disk before installation to verify storage proposal
- Target version set to future
#3 Updated by okurz almost 5 years ago
- Target version changed from future to future
#4 Updated by okurz almost 5 years ago
- Due date set to 2018-12-31
#5 Updated by riafarov over 4 years ago
- Due date changed from 2018-12-31 to 2019-01-29
#6 Updated by riafarov about 4 years ago
- Due date deleted (
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
riafarov will refine it better.