[sle][functional][y][fast] - test fails in yast2_snapper_ncurses - unselected yast-release-notes.png
openQA test in scenario sle-12-SP4-Server-DVD-x86_64-yast2_ncurses@64bit fails in
Selected Snapshot Overview's tree has been extended to show var as last record instead of expected yast-release-notes-png.
Fails since (at least) Build 0239 (current job)
Last good: 0239 (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
#1 Updated by okurz about 2 years ago
- Subject changed from [sle][functional][y] - test fails in yast2_snapper_ncurses - unselected yast-release-notes.png to [sle][functional][y][fast] - test fails in yast2_snapper_ncurses - unselected yast-release-notes.png
- Due date set to 2018-05-22
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version set to Milestone 16
#2 Updated by riafarov about 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Workable
- Assignee set to okurz
- Priority changed from High to Normal
Test works for latest build, so don't see as high anymore. I suggest that in this sprint we only collect stats and if it's test stability, then do something about it.
okurz, please review if you are fine with this and unassign yourself. Thanks!