[sle][functional][y][sporadic] test fails in await_install - no system installation was performed
PowerPC machine (QA-Power8-4-kvm:8) got stuck while triggering installation process https://openqa.suse.de/tests/1593496#step/start_install/6.
Last good runs on mentioned worker
- sle-15-Installer-DVD-ppc64le-Build547.1-allpatterns@ppc64le - failed on firefox test
Yast logs were not obtained
[2018-04-06T04:03:55.0530 CEST] [debug] post_fail_hook failed: command 'save_y2logs /tmp/y2logs.tar.bz2' timed out at /var/lib/openqa/cache/tests/sle/lib/y2logsstep.pm line 213.
openQA test in scenario sle-15-Installer-DVD-ppc64le-yast_hostname+dhcp_hostname@ppc64le fails in
Fails since (at least) Build 547.1 (current job)
Last good: 543.1 (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
#1 Updated by mloviska about 4 years ago
#2 Updated by okurz about 4 years ago
- Subject changed from [sle][functional][sporadic] test fails in await_install - no system installation was performed to [sle][functional][y][sporadic] test fails in await_install - no system installation was performed
- Due date set to 2018-06-05
- Target version set to Milestone 16
#5 Updated by mloviska about 4 years ago
Issue has still not been noticed since this particular failure. Worker "QA-Power8-4-kvm" seems to be fine, seeing that this job has already run successfully on it.
I will keep an eye on this ticket for the rest of this sprint.
#7 Updated by mloviska about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Workable to Feedback
Still nothing. I guess, we can close this ticked as resolved.