action #31426: [sle][functional][u][epic] extend tests for icewm regarding raspberry pi scenario (was: extend tests for icewm a bit)
[sle][functional][icewm][raspi][easy][u] Check basic widget behavior
- AC1: openQA tests cover assertion of following widgets:
- Create a new test module to cover the acceptance criteria
- The test checks if clock "widget" is working correctly - click and xclock should appear.
- The test checks if mail "widget" is working correctly - click and some email client should appear
- The test checks if system-monitor "widget" is working - click on first column and "netstat" or its equivalent like "ss" in SLE15 should appear, middle column (memory details) does nothing on click and by clicking on third column a "top" window should appear.
#3 Updated by okurz over 2 years ago
I had a preliminary check for the mail widget sitting in my repo for some time -> https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/4464 . I created this while I was working on bsc#1026134