coordination #31426: [sle][functional][u][epic] extend tests for icewm regarding raspberry pi scenario (was: extend tests for icewm a bit)
[sle][functional][icewm][raspi][easy][u] Check basic desktop behavior
- AC1: openQA tests cover assertion of suse wallpaper.
- AC2: openQA tests cover assertion of working start menu
- AC3: openQA tests cover assertion of working changing theme
- AC4: openQA tests cover assertion of windows decoration
- AC5: openQA tests cover assertion of working "show desktop" icon.
- Create a test module to cover the acceptance criteria.
- The test checks that the suse wallpaper is shown as expected.
- The test opens the "start menu" and check that:
- the favorite bar is shown
- the workspace bar is shown
- The search app bar is shown
- using the search bar to open "help" and check that the help is shown.
- The test changes the theme and check that it behaves as expected, then it revert back to the original theme.
- The test opens an xterm and then click on "show desktop" icon to assert that all windows are minimize and the desktop is shown.
#9 Updated by okurz over 3 years ago
- Due date changed from 2018-05-08 to 2018-06-19
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version changed from Milestone 16 to Milestone 17
Seeing our capacity in S16 depleted I suggest we actually do this later. So please finish your current step and feel free to pick it up again later.