action #33208: [sle15sp1][desktop] Integrating of fix for openQA firefox test cases issues.
[sle15sp1][desktop] Update needles for desktopapps-firefox due to the font change
Bugs in existing tests
openQA test in scenario sle-15-Installer-DVD-x86_64-desktopapps-firefox@64bit-virtio-vga fails in
There is currently a yast2-country submission in sle15 stagings
that will change the font used for SLE 15 to be the one we use
for Tumbleweed since quite a while.
So we should update needles for desktopapps-firefox
This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
This bug is still referenced in a failing openQA test: desktopapps-firefox
We should add a workaround for firefox_emaillink, because of bsc#1079512 - evolution dumped core
- Parent task set to #33208
- Assignee changed from qkzhu to GraceWang
The firefox issue would be better to handle when it upgrades to version 60+.
- Status changed from In Progress to Workable
Change the status since I am not working on this task right now.
- Subject changed from [sle15][desktop] Update needles for desktopapps-firefox due to the font change to [sle15sp1][desktop] Update needles for desktopapps-firefox due to the font change
- Status changed from Workable to In Progress
This issue has been fixed some time ago.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Also available in: Atom