[functional][opensuse][medium][y] Switch GNU Health Test to gnuhealth-client
In TW and Leap 15, the tryton frontend (package tryton) will be replaced with the gnuhealth-client (package gnuhealth-client).
In openqa tests, the package needs to be replaced and calls to tryton need to be replaced by gnuhealth-client.
- AC1: tryton is not used in TW and Leap15 tests and gnuhealth-client is used instead
#3 Updated by okurz over 4 years ago
after that continue with instructions as described in https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/openSUSE:Factory/gnuhealth/GNUHealth.README.SUSE?expand=1
#4 Updated by okurz over 4 years ago
- Subject changed from [opensuse][bsc#1074988]Switch GNU Health Test to gnuhealth-client to [functional][opensuse]Switch GNU Health Test to gnuhealth-client
- Due date set to 2018-05-15
- Category changed from Bugs in existing tests to Enhancement to existing tests
- Status changed from Blocked to Workable
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version set to Milestone 16
#10 Updated by cwh about 4 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
#12 Updated by okurz about 4 years ago
Replacement PR https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/5071 merged. Verification run https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/684085 is scheduled.