- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2018-01-08
- Last connection: 2018-01-08
- 09:20 openSUSE admin tickets #80958: Fwd: Tumbleweed Subscription
- Hello Per,
Am Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2020, 09:48:21 CET schrieben Sie:
> pjessen wrote:
> > pjessen wrote:
> > > t...
- 08:43 openSUSE admin tickets #80958: Fwd: Tumbleweed Subscription
Am Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2020, 09:33:20 CET schrieben Sie:
> DocB wrote:
> > Morning all,
> > just a q...
- 07:45 openSUSE admin tickets #80958 (New): Fwd: Tumbleweed Subscription
- Morning all,
just a quick question on mail attached: Aubscribe request should not go to the
ML, should they?
- 11:19 openSUSE admin tickets #48140 (Resolved): Fwd: Re: Awaiting permission to join email@example.com
- Hey Per,
Pls see below, can you take a look?
Written from cell phone - excuse...
- 21:44 openSUSE admin tickets #47876 (Closed): Delay in mail transfer
I notice a huge delay in mail transfer from @opensuse.org mailing lists - some
4-6h. Mostly factory list se...
- 14:33 openSUSE admin tickets #44657 (New): Fwd: Bouncing messages from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thanks Per!
Unfortunately this cant be done in the GMX Frontend!
Thanks for clarification!
- 13:58 openSUSE admin tickets #44657 (Closed): Fwd: Bouncing messages from email@example.com
I'm getting these messages regulary, and I guess I cant do anything about it.
Should this not only go to the...
- 16:00 openSUSE admin tickets #43325 (Closed): OBS extremely unresponsive
was trying to do some work on OBS, after each click it takes 15-20 seconds
until the new page is shown.
- 20:33 openQA Tests action #30044 (Resolved): [functional][opensuse][medium][y] Switch GNU Health Test to gnuhealth-client
- In TW and Leap 15, the tryton frontend (package tryton) will be replaced with the gnuhealth-client (package gnuhealth...
Also available in: Atom