coordination #28949: [sle][functional][opensuse][epic] Improve test coverage of partitioning_raid
[sle][functional][hard] Add bios boot partition in RAID test
As per comment in https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1063957 for storage ng to fix an issue we also need to adjust test as it's expected behavior now.
This has high priority as is blocking staging.
- AC1: RAID test pass
- Verify fixed bug using rpm package from OBS https://build.suse.de/package/show/Devel:YaST:Head/yast2-bootloader
- Adjust test code to add bios boot partition in RAID tests
#4 Updated by riafarov almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
Code changes here: https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/4009
Waiting for the build with the fix before merging
#7 Updated by riafarov almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
#8 Updated by SLindoMansilla almost 4 years ago
I think something went wrong here: https://openqa.suse.de/tests/1333716#step/partitioning_raid/57
- A BIOS Boot partition is created for each hard disk,
- but it should only be one, so on SLE 12-SP3 there was one RAID partition on each disk that later were used with raid0 as boot partition.