action #23516: [sle][tw][x11regressions] Migrate x11regression cases of SLE to tumbleweed
[tw][desktop] Migrate regression-other test cases to Tumbleweed
- Update the needles
- Update main.pm
- Create testsuite in o.o.o
Testsuite of regression-other:
#2 Updated by GraceWang almost 3 years ago
Port test suite regression-other to Tumbleweed
- Extract load_x11regression_other to main_common
- Update main.pm for both SLE and openSUSE
- Add 2 new test cases cover basic testing for brasero and totem
- Enable 1 test case for gnome-documents
- Port 10 tracker cases to Tumbleweed
- We should also add testsuite of regression-other to o3: BOOTFROM=c DESKTOP=gnome HDD_1=%DISTRI%-%VERSION%-%BUILD%-%ARCH%_for_regression.qcow2 REGRESSION=other START_AFTER_TEST=regression-installation
Needles for TW: https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-needles-opensuse/pull/263
Needles for SLE: https://gitlab.suse.de/openqa/os-autoinst-needles-sles/merge_requests/477
#7 Updated by yuanren10 about 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
testsuites should add to o.o.o:
There are some cases different with osd#1883267, which is test on SLE.
For example, " shotwell", " virtualization", and parts of " tracker" not test on Tumbleweed. Because these cases only run under
if (is_sle('>=12-sp2') && is_sle('<15')) in "lib/main_common.pm". And they didn't installed by default on Tumbleweed.
So, I will update lib/main_common.pm and install them to do the test if necessary.
#12 Updated by yfjiang almost 2 years ago
Two needles have to be updated according to my local verification run.
I need privilege to update the needles on o.o.o.
Would anyone grant me with the privilege please? Or please correct me if I misunderstood anything.
It seems the http needs to prefix with the URI, otherwise, the progress.opensuse.org will append to that link.
okurz, Hi Oliver, is that possible for you to help on granting the permission? Thank you!