[tools][sle 15] rsync.pl enablement for SLE 15
Key Points so far:
- Only LeanOS DVD ISO should need syncing
- LeanOS Build numbers are in the 'new style' X.y where X is the checkin counter and .y is the build counter
- Modules will need -POOL repos as in SLE 12
- SCC and YaST enablement is currently pending
#2 Updated by okurz over 5 years ago
- Project changed from openQA Project to openQA Tests
- Category set to Infrastructure
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to okurz
https://gitlab.suse.de/openqa/scripts/merge_requests/97 prepared, now trying to strip down the filter list to copy only what's really necessary, i.e. leanos as of now.
#3 Updated by okurz over 5 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
MR merged. For now Leanos (only) is synced. Enabled the trigger script in /etc/cron.d/sles by explicitly triggering sle12sp3 and sle15sp0 for now. New builds were triggered now, see https://openqa.suse.de/group_overview/96 , explicitly jobs
aarch64, s390x, x86_64
Should wait for proxy-scc enablement to say more about modules and such.
#4 Updated by rpalethorpe over 5 years ago
SLE-15-Leanos-DVD-x86_64-Build132.2-Media1.iso seems to be missing?
#5 Updated by RBrownSUSE over 5 years ago
it's missing because OBS hasn't produced valid media:
SLE-15-Leanos-DVD-x86_64-Build132.2-Media1.iso: repo SLE-15-WE-POOL-x86_64-Build138.1-Media1.license missing, skipped
#6 Updated by okurz over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Monitored over the last builds, alpha3 was also triggered correctly. https://gitlab.suse.de/openqa/scripts/merge_requests/113 was missing to prevent premature syncing when IBS was still busy. I assume we are done here concerning the main parts. Minor adjustments will then be done whenever we see a problem with tests.