- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2016-07-25
- Last connection: 2016-07-25
- 12:25 openQA Tests action #66766 (Workable): [kernel][ltp] test fails in cve-2020-11494 pty04 sporadically fails
- Still failing to read:
- 12:12 openQA Tests action #66766 (Feedback): [kernel][ltp] test fails in cve-2020-11494 pty04 sporadically fails
- 13:13 openQA Tests action #66766 (In Progress): [kernel][ltp] test fails in cve-2020-11494 pty04 sporadically fails
- There is a bug in try_read where I was just overwritting the start of the buffer on each retry, so I will need to sen...
- 08:29 openQA Tests action #66766: [kernel][ltp] test fails in cve-2020-11494 pty04 sporadically fails
- There are two issues still: 1) Packets from the wrong device are read from the raw socket 2) Kernel fails to allocate...
- 08:02 openQA Tests action #63373: [o3][kernel][scheduler][x86_64] Dependent (child) jobs should start after uploading all of parent assets
- IIRC the problem here is that os-autoinst generates the list of assets from the SUT (specifically from the LTP packag...
- 08:58 openQA Tests action #62339 (Rejected): [kernel][ltp] <syscall> slept too long failures in VMs
- Sometimes timing tests fail with this, especially on ARM. As we are running the tests in VMs on hosts with lots of co...
- 11:58 openQA Project action #13646: Ensuring asset files integrity (was: "An error occurred during the installation" on images)
- This would be very helpful in determining where problems happen:
Basically the following could be done:
- 11:40 openQA Project action #45836: [tools] qcow images mismatch in size
- Please try `hexdump -C -n 256K <img>.qcow2` to see whether the file is all zeroes or complete garbage etc. Like in th...
- 10:43 openQA Tests action #51743: [openqa] All LTP tests are failing on boot_ltp for openSUSE (o3) on [x86_64]
- To clarify: qemu-img shows that the qcow2 is valid after install-ltp completes, but when dependent test starts the im...
- 08:35 openQA Tests action #55283: [ltp][kernel] LTP jobs with endless amount of logs are killing openQA
- I'm not even going to try running the syzkaller reproducers in OpenQA. I suppose we could schedule the tests from Ope...
Also available in: Atom