[sles][functional][yast] Bring peace and order to autoyast profiles
The autoyast profiles are organized in an out-of-date directory structure. This has to be simplified in order to make the maintenance easier.
The autoyast profiles under gh#os-autoinst-distri-opensuse should only match opensuse/SLE-latest.
Some autoyast tests don't need the support server to run, they are only using it to download the necessary assets, and those can be put available for the job.
- There is only one directory for autoyast profiles if they work for all sle versions
- Name: "os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/data/autoyast".
- Move all the profiles to that directory.
- The yast team should check which tests are actually important.
- Delete the non-important rest.
- Look for the tests that doesn't need a support server to be performed.
- Make then single machine testing where possible.
#3 Updated by riafarov over 4 years ago
1) Rename test according to the comment in PR: https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/3200#issuecomment-312619313
So what we could do to make it more obvious is to keep the existing profile but rename the openQA test suite to state "mix_uid_and_non_uid…". Possibly add the test with duplicate uids to see that relevant error is shown.
2) In some profiles, e.g. autoyast_sle12sp2/sles12.xml we have path to script. So in case of moving files to folders with relevant names, we also need to adjust these.
3) Some scripts were improved and need to be merged to https://github.com/yast/aytests-tests repo, namely post_script.sh, http.sh
#10 Updated by riafarov over 4 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Part with new job group will be aimed in related ticket: https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/18602
We moved all profiles which were copied from aytests repo to that repo, and they are part of yast team integration tests. SLE 12 profiles remain in autoyast_sle12 folder as long as they don't work on sle 15. If they do, they will be moved to autoyast directory, which contains profiles which suppose to work with all SLE versions.