action #15416: [tools] bridge device seems to have disappeared for HA tests
[ha] ocfs2 test spills out a lot of errors regardless of module passing or failing
- test should fail if anything unexpected happens and not ignore errors
- acceptable warnings should not be shown but prevented, e.g. call
find -type fto only list files, not directories
Updated by okurz almost 7 years ago
- Subject changed from ocfs2 test spills out a lot of errors regardless of module passing or failing to [ha] ocfs2 test spills out a lot of errors regardless of module passing or failing
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee changed from dzyuzin to hsehic
- Target version changed from future to Milestone 4
as discussed with hsehic, he will take care and get the code changed. If not, we can still delete the module ;-)
The reasoning for the change is that QA SLE EMEA is reviewing HA tests and therefore the test code should be clean and not spill errors if actually everything is ok.
Updated by ldevulder almost 6 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Workable
- Assignee changed from hsehic to ldevulder
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
HA tests have been rewritten for SLE12-SP2+ and SLE15, they are now functional.
Change Assignee, as I do most of the rewrite.