coordination #130216: [epic] Adapt migration test coverage and its migration matrix for SLE 15 SP6
Create support images with module combinations and all patterns on SLE 12 SP5
Following the updated test matrix (see draft redesign matrix), we need to create support images with module combinations and all patterns on SLES 12 SP5.
- Follow the test matrix to get the needed qcow list (for this ticket the row with for all patterns)
- boot the base+all patterns image, register the system again with the corresponding combination and patched, then de-register system before publishing qcow. (we do it in this way to avoid handling too many autoyast profiles and its maintenance.)
Note: minimal qcow excluded from this ticket, it was already done in other ticket.
AC1: Create support images with module combinations and all patterns on SLE 12 SP5.
AC2: Create/modify configuration for running corresponding migrations
Well, the tests are passed now, let me try to add more VRs based on the new qcow2 imgs
New runs with existing yaml schedule file:
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
MR is merged https://gitlab.suse.de/qa-maintenance/qam-openqa-yml/-/merge_requests/609
I will try to use the published qcow2 images to run the migration tests and see
VRs with new qcow2 image:
Now, VRs are done, let me post my PR and MR again.
Updated by openqa_review 2 months ago
This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
This bug is still referenced in a failing openQA test: offline_sles12sp5_media_sdk-asmm-contm-lgm-tcm-wsm-pcm_all_full
To prevent further reminder comments one of the following options should be followed:
- The test scenario is fixed by applying the bug fix to the tested product or the test is adjusted
- The openQA job group is moved to "Released" or "EOL" (End-of-Life)
- The bugref in the openQA scenario is removed or replaced, e.g.
Expect the next reminder at the earliest in 28 days if nothing changes in this ticket.