coordination #121876: [epic] Handle openQA review failures in Yam squad - SLE 15 SP5
Enable lvm-encrypt-separate-boot, lvm-full-encrypt and lvm_thin_provisioning in Tumbleweed and Leap for aarch64
openQA test in scenario opensuse-15.5-DVD-aarch64-lvm-encrypt-separate-boot@aarch64 fails in
a warning of missing device for /boot/efi with size equal or bigger than 128 MiB and filesystem vfat, this issue has appeared after a jobgroup change to reduce the gap between x86_64 and aarch64, thus these issue are new and was aarch64 only.
Request come from Leap, but we should have it in Tumbleweed as well. These are the failures:
AC1: Adapt existing test suite (most likely just test data and configuration as the code should be similar) to work for Tumblewee Leap 15.5
Updated by JERiveraMoya 6 months ago
- Subject changed from test fails in new_partitioning_gpt, lvm-full-encrypt and lvm_thin_provisioning: a warning of missing device for /boot/efi with size equal or bigger than 128 MiB and filesystem vfat(aarch64 only) to Enable lvm-encrypt-separate-boot, lvm-full-encrypt and lvm_thin_provisioning in Tumbleweed and Leap for aarch64
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Workable
- Target version set to Current
- Parent task set to #121876
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/3239380#step/first_boot/1 result show OK.
close the ticket.