[openQA-in-openQA] test fails in test_distribution size:M
openQA test in scenario openqa-Tumbleweed-dev-x86_64-openqa_install+publish@64bit-2G fails in
Test suite description¶
Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org Test for installation of openQA itself. To be used with "openqa" distri. Publishes an qcow2 image including the openQA installation ready to run as an appliance.
Fails since (at least) Build :TW.19791 (current job)
Last good: :TW.19790 (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
I've seen this happening three times now.
fetchneedles is called, and during git clone os-autoinst-istri-opensuse it fails with
fatal: fetch-pack: invalid index-pack output.
- Maybe the curl command took a long time due to slowdowns on either GitHub or the o3 network
- Consider changing the test inside the test to not use distri-opensuse but a different repo (to avoid the large clone) i.e. using -example instead
- Re-try the fetchneedles command
- Probably DON'T retry inside the fetchneedles command since that is typically run in a cron job
- Confirm with Oli if anyone might be using the resulting qcow2 image including the needles