coordination #121876: [epic] Handle openQA review failures in Yam squad - SLE 15 SP5
[sporadic] test fails in openldap_to_389ds
There is a sporadic failure for all regression tests that run openlad_to_389ds module, at the validation point that checks if the users belong to group1. It appears from the result , that the group data for the testusers are missing from the output .
openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP5-Regression-on-Migration-from-SLE12-SPx-x86_64-offline_sles12sp4_ltss_pscc_sdk-lp-we-asmm-contm-lgm-pcm-tcm-wsm_def_full@sofiasyria/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse#ldap@64bit fails in
AC1: Ensure validation is correct
We could try a retry on that point.
#1 Updated by syrianidou_sofia 3 months ago
- Project changed from openQA Tests to qe-yam
- Category deleted (
Bugs in existing tests)
- Target version set to Current
#2 Updated by JERiveraMoya 3 months ago
- Status changed from New to Workable
- Parent task set to #121876
#3 Updated by openqa_review 2 months ago
This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
This bug is still referenced in a failing openQA test: online_sles15sp3_pscc_lp-we-basesys-srv-desk-dev-contm-lgm-tsm-wsm-pcm_all_full
To prevent further reminder comments one of the following options should be followed:
- The test scenario is fixed by applying the bug fix to the tested product or the test is adjusted
- The openQA job group is moved to "Released" or "EOL" (End-of-Life)
- The bugref in the openQA scenario is removed or replaced, e.g.
Expect the next reminder at the earliest in 28 days if nothing changes in this ticket.
#4 Updated by JERiveraMoya 2 months ago
- Priority changed from Low to High
#5 Updated by JERiveraMoya 2 months ago
- Description updated (diff)
#6 Updated by tinawang123 2 months ago
- Status changed from Workable to In Progress
- Assignee set to tinawang123
#8 Updated by tinawang123 about 2 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved