coordination #121720: [saga][epic] QE setup in PRG2+NUE3
We agreed to take over consistent maintainership of those machines and should be sure we know what we're signing up for.
- AC1: The SUSE QE Tools team knows the basics about the Nbg QAM machines and feels in a position to make relevant decisions
- With the whole team walk over all machines in racktables to get accustomed.
- Conduct a mob session with multiple team members (in the regular slot or ad-hoc, whichever is convenient)
- Due date set to 2023-03-14
- Status changed from Workable to Feedback
- Assignee set to okurz
I pinged the team in https://suse.slack.com/archives/C02AJ1E568M/p1677589678801479
@here MOB session this Thursday about https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/125144 . Easy walkthrough over racktables entries
- Status changed from Feedback to In Progress
An important question came up in https://suse.slack.com/archives/C02CANHLANP/p1677660140363379?thread_ts=1677659850.557169&cid=C02CANHLANP by hrommel:
that implies that for handling issues with reference hosts we will switch from using the infra project in gitlab to POO ?
It would be technically possible for the tools team to watch https://gitlab.suse.de/qa-maintenance/infrastructure/-/issues but I worry we would strain the original team scope and member's motivation. Can we say that https://gitlab.suse.de/qa-maintenance/infrastructure/-/issues is owned and maintained by the UV squad and for any low-level hardware related requests you can create according tickets within progress.opensuse.org/projects/qa/ or a corresponding sub-project which the SUSE QE Tools team would track.
But I am interested in team's feedback on this.