With the work on #116623 it became clear that we want to have any QAM machines now treated as a joint "QE" group, including not only IP range, domain, etc., but also physical machines, their maintainership and administration. With this we should ensure that all former Nbg QAM machines are maintained by the SUSE QE Tools team. The SUSE QE Tools team will take responsibility, ensure maintainership, make decisions. This was also clarified with the line managers of the former contact persons who like to focus on other areas of work.
- AC1: https://racktables.nue.suse.com/?page=search&last_page=search&last_tab=default&q=dabatianni and https://racktables.nue.suse.com/?page=search&last_page=search&last_tab=default&q=apappas are empty
- AC2: The SUSE QE Tools team knows the basics about the Nbg QAM machines and feels in a position to make relevant decisions
- We clarified that it's a better option to update the racktables entries to "email@example.com" with a comment pointing to the former "contact person" who can still be asked for information or specific help.
- With the whole team walk over all machines in racktables to get accustomed.
- Where we see the need plan according work, e.g. to move some machines and such.