Boot the installer until the welcome screen with 2 CPU's, minimum ram, for all architectures in o3 and osd with and without textmode
- New test suites are created for Tumbleweed, including Staging for 86_64 (Ping DimStar)
- New test suites are created for SLES, including Staging for 86_64
- New test suites are created for ALP, including Staging for 86_64
We're looking for a quick way to boot the installer and know that if one of those tests fails, there's a fishy thing going on.
#1 Updated by szarate about 2 months ago
- Copied to action #123595: Boot systems with 2 CPU's, minimum ram, for all architectures in o3 and osd with and without textmode added
#2 Updated by maritawerner about 2 months ago
- Project changed from openQA Tests to qe-yam
- Category deleted (
#3 Updated by JERiveraMoya 13 days ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to JERiveraMoya
We covered this adding in SLE staging a new test suite:
Requirements for openSUSE are different than for SLE, and ALP is still not clear. Therefore we addressed what we should (without more assumptions for other configurations) the possible regression in the future of the same bug.
Please assign your respective squad if you need to reopen this ticket as we don't plan to go further here as we think that to implement all the combination is not worth it.
See my comments in https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/123589#note-4