Feature 320844 & bsc#978601 - "Kernel dump cannot be opened with crash"
|Target version:||openQA Project - Milestone 3|
Related to that bug is the feature 320844: Upgrade crash utility to 7.1.5
"After upgrading the kernel in SP2, the crash utility can no longer open system dumps."
#5 Updated by michalnowak almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
tests/toolchain/crash.pm (https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/1462). The feature is still pending a "Done" state though.
#7 Updated by michalnowak over 3 years ago
There are two outstanding problems:
1. Can't find kernel on ppc64le: https://openqa.suse.de/tests/483626#step/crash/47; and
2. kdump is not supported on aarch64, BSC#990418.
https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/1564 should fix both issues.
#8 Updated by michalnowak over 3 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Test passed or is not being scheduled for run (aarch64): https://openqa.suse.de/tests/overview?distri=sle&version=12-SP2&build=2009&groupid=25. Closing.