tests within SUSE internal instance openqa.suse.de fail in setup_online_repos or await_install due to seemingly very slow repositories from download.opensuse.org
openQA test in scenario opensuse-15.3-Leap-DVD-Incidents-x86_64-gnome@64bit fails in
other tests fail in await_install like https://openqa.suse.de/tests/9870795#step/await_install/69
The problem seems to reproduce since roughly 2022-12-03 16:00Z
Last good: https://openqa.suse.de/tests/9865120 from 2022-12-03
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
- Subject changed from [tools] tests within SUSE internal instance openqa.suse.de fail in setup_online_repos or await_install due to seemingly very slow repositories from download.opensuse.org to tests within SUSE internal instance openqa.suse.de fail in setup_online_repos or await_install due to seemingly very slow repositories from download.opensuse.org
#4 Updated by andriinikitin 3 months ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to andriinikitin
On Thursday 3-November there was an attempt to move DB of download.o.o to Galera cluster, which first looked good, but then met poor performance next day (because of higher load on Friday).
The change was reverted late Friday 4-November.
I suggest closing for now, but let me know if anything
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
https://openqa.suse.de/tests/10031981#next_previous shows no problem in the last 400 jobs so I guess we are good
#6 Updated by openqa_review 25 days ago
This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
This bug is still referenced in a failing openQA test: container-host
To prevent further reminder comments one of the following options should be followed:
- The test scenario is fixed by applying the bug fix to the tested product or the test is adjusted
- The openQA job group is moved to "Released" or "EOL" (End-of-Life)
- The bugref in the openQA scenario is removed or replaced, e.g.
Expect the next reminder at the earliest in 36 days if nothing changes in this ticket.