- Login: andriinikitin
- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2019-01-18
- Last sign in: 2019-01-18
|openQA Project||Manager, Developer||2019-01-18|
|openQA Infrastructure||Manager, Developer||2019-01-18|
|openQA Tests||Manager, Developer||2019-01-18|
|openQA auto review||Manager, Developer||2022-05-04|
- 09:28 openSUSE admin tickets #151447 (In Progress): Refresh problem - Could not resolve host: downloadcontent2.opensuse.orgsource
- 08:26 openSUSE admin tickets #91007 (In Progress): Odd content in rsync file
- I think it was some cron job (on olaf?) which got lost, I will investigate.
- 06:04 openSUSE admin tickets #151858 (Resolved): Outdated binary files present in the repository
- I've got a feedback from an OBS engineer and it looks there was no problem with infrastructure, so please engage OBS ...
- 05:49 openSUSE admin tickets #151939 (In Progress): Continuing error.
- Indeed there was an error in config which I haven't spotted before.
I have fixed it and redirection should work prop...
- 15:34 openSUSE admin tickets #151858 (In Progress): Outdated binary files present in the repository
- Indeed it looks that these files are not on OBS backed as well, so must be some kind of sync problem
I will try to i...
- 09:14 openSUSE admin tickets #151783 (Feedback): mirror redirecting trouble?
- Please provide output of shell command:
curl -IL http://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/repo/oss/repodata...
- 09:42 openSUSE admin tickets #115142: Auto nearby mirror
- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote in #note-37:
> It turns out that neither mirrors.opensuse.org nor
- 16:25 openSUSE admin tickets #151447 (Resolved): Refresh problem - Could not resolve host: downloadcontent2.opensuse.orgsource
- It looks this corruption happened long time ago and since the other instances do not have such corruption - let's con...
- 16:20 openSUSE admin tickets #151447 (In Progress): Refresh problem - Could not resolve host: downloadcontent2.opensuse.orgsource
- it should be fixed now.
somehow redirect table got corrupted entries.
I will try to investigate the reasons
- 16:00 openSUSE admin tickets #127772 (Resolved): missing mirror from list - opensusemirror.vod.comcast.com
- Thank you, the mirror looks good and should be receiving traffic from us, so closing the call for now.
Also available in: Atom