- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2019-01-18
- Last connection: 2019-01-18
- openSUSE admin (Manager, 2020-05-22)
- openQA Project (Manager, Developer, 2019-01-18)
- openQA Tests (Manager, Developer, 2019-01-18)
- Provo (Manager, 2020-05-22)
- QA (Developer, 2021-05-28)
- openQA Infrastructure (Manager, Developer, 2019-01-18)
- qe-yam (Manager, Developer, 2020-10-02)
- openQA auto review (Manager, Developer, 2022-05-04)
- ALP (Manager, Developer, 2022-06-14)
- 15:57 openQA Infrastructure action #120813: [alert] Salt states fail to apply on `scriptgen.py` invocation
- mloviska wrote:
> oh sorry, `SUSE:SLE-15-SP4:Update:Products:Micro53.*` is not needed anymore.
But there is n...
- 15:38 openQA Infrastructure action #120813 (Workable): [alert] Salt states fail to apply on `scriptgen.py` invocation
- the error happened because https://gitlab.suse.de/openqa/salt-states-openqa/-/merge_requests/773 wasn't merged, will ...
- 07:40 openSUSE admin tickets #116731: why mirror.truenetwork.ru not in the list of mirrors
- email@example.com wrote:
> https://download.opensuse.org/app/myserver - error:
That's probably because I alre...
- 16:41 openSUSE admin tickets #119926 (Feedback): tests within SUSE internal instance openqa.suse.de fail in setup_online_repos or await_install due to seemingly very slow repositories from download.opensuse.org
- On Thursday 3-November there was an attempt to move DB of download.o.o to Galera cluster, which first looked good, bu...
- 16:34 openSUSE admin tickets #116227 (Workable): mirror wiki needs updating
1. MirrorCache needs only mirror url for scanning.
2. Now we have an interface for registered openSUSE...
- 16:08 openSUSE admin tickets #116731 (Feedback): why mirror.truenetwork.ru not in the list of mirrors
- Hello Alexander,
I am sorry for delayed reply.
It looks your mirror got lost somehow during migration to new syst...
- 16:01 openSUSE admin tickets #116239 (Feedback): .TR is directed to Asia instead of Europe
- This should be resolved, let us know if you still see any problem.
- 16:00 openSUSE admin tickets #116143 (Resolved): Problem with mirrorcache-au.opensuse.org
- Thank you for reporting this, it must be some outage in past.
I am closing the case for know, but let us know if any...
- 15:58 openSUSE admin tickets #119884 (Feedback): New Mirror Register - mirror.rabisu.com
We are in the process of reviewing how the mirrors should be managed, is there chance that you sync from
- 09:24 openSUSE admin tickets #120067: Downloading of GNOME_Next.x86_64-43.1-Build22.189.iso differs, expected 1.4 GiB but downloaded 74 MiB, aborts prematurely often
- Since download.o.o doesn't actually serve big files - it is important to note to which actual url did redirect happen...
Also available in: Atom