- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2019-01-18
- Last connection: 2019-01-18
- 09:31 openSUSE admin tickets #104193: Issues with openSUSE Repos
- I wonder if you use mirrorcache.opensuse.org with http or with https - do you see the errors?
The problem is also ...
- 00:50 openSUSE admin tickets #103773 (Resolved): superfluous mirror scanning ? (apparently by mirrorcache)
- > Also, why only over IPv4?
Hard to tell, both mirrorcache.o.o and mirrorcache-eu.o.o can use only ipv4 addresse...
- 13:59 openSUSE admin tickets #103773 (In Progress): superfluous mirror scanning ? (apparently by mirrorcache)
- I agree that the claim is valid and number of requests can be optimized.
It has been addressed in MirrorCache 1.02...
- 03:55 openQA Tests action #103563: [sle][sle15sp4][68.1][ppc64le][hmc]test fails in bootloader
- According to logs - the folder was successfully extracted around 2am on 4-Dec and it is listed in the asset list, but...
- 10:08 openSUSE admin tickets #103239 (Closed): opensuse.c3sl.ufpr.br - mirror not working in HTTPS
- 10:06 openSUSE admin tickets #103239: opensuse.c3sl.ufpr.br - mirror not working in HTTPS
- Thanks for heads up, it has been fixed.
More details (optional).
MirrorCache did enable https for that mirror bec...
- 08:38 openSUSE admin tickets #98331: Issues downloading repo metadata from d.o.o (404)
- I wish I noticed this ticket earlier.
It should be fixed now, if you see similar problem in future - you can try add...
- 08:03 openSUSE admin tickets #98640 (Closed): mirrorcache.o.o is down
- cboltz wrote:
> Unfortunately mirrorcache.i.o.o doesn't accept my ssh key (and also can't be reached from the saltma...
- 11:25 openSUSE admin tickets #94273 (Closed): All Leap 15.3 downloads are broken
- ok, I've got confirmation that the live and JeOS images are released manually, so mirrors had correct info in /applia...
- 10:20 openSUSE admin tickets #94273: All Leap 15.3 downloads are broken
- adrianSuSE wrote:
Ah, thx for confirming this again.
(I am a bit surprised that OBS will try to keep conte...
Also available in: Atom