- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2019-01-18
- Last connection: 2019-01-18
- 14:07 openSUSE admin tickets #50126: Google map API changed.
- Proposed implementation to use google dir in form like:
- 12:00 openSUSE admin tickets #67762: pontifex - trying to scan a mirror - ERROR: array size exceeds the maximum allowed (134217727)
- This was narrowed down to single problem row, which did cause all queries to fail, and updating value of that row see...
- 04:20 openQA Infrastructure action #66060 (Resolved): Obs_rsync not working anymore
- 4 syncs failed because I tried to hotpatch a workaround for that client bug mentioned by okurz and forgot one comma i...
- 07:32 openQA Project action #60035: [unstable] flaky/sporadic failure of plugin_obs_rsync_async in OBS tests (and circle CI)
- Yeah, I'd definitely blame these from Mojo change log:
- Fixed a bug in Mojo::Server::Daemo...
- 07:20 openQA Project action #60035: [unstable] flaky/sporadic failure of plugin_obs_rsync_async in OBS tests (and circle CI)
- My understanding:
From `Premature connection close` it looks that gru met some problem.
It is hard to troubleshoot ...
- 08:57 openQA Project action #64977 (Resolved): [opensuse] test fails in zypper_ref - test runs before repo synced
- Should be solved by reverting split of appliances into separate run and stick with previous implementation when Facto...
- 10:25 openQA Infrastructure action #61094 (Resolved): o3: cleanup of snapshot-changes
- This should be covered by new cron job:
$ cat /etc/cron.d/factory-news-maintenance
# remove files exclud...
- 09:00 openQA Project action #64977 (In Progress): [opensuse] test fails in zypper_ref - test runs before repo synced
- I must admit it is sync problem
- 02:07 openQA Project action #55364: Let's make codecov reports reliable
- Not sure if it is obvious, but will mention anyway: my understanding is that there is some race condition on end of s...
- 16:59 openQA Project action #63199 (Resolved): ObsRsync obsoletes rather than deprioritizes older builds
- Should be fixed with https://github.com/andrii-suse/openqa-trigger-from-obs/pull/62
Also available in: Atom