[y][ppc64le] test fails in yast2_dns_server as "do not start on boot" is not selected in pull down menu
openQA test in scenario opensuse-Tumbleweed-DVD-ppc64le-yast2_ncurses@ppc64le fails in
as "do not start on boot" is not selected in pull down menu
Test suite description¶
Maintainer: qsf-y Test for yast2 UI, ncurses only. Running on created gnome images which provides both text console for ncurses UI tests as well as the gnome environment for the GUI tests.
riafarov set TIMEOUT_SCALE to improve stability of the test.
Fails since (at least) Build 20220816 in 10/10 cases and is clearly reproducible
Last good: 20220815 (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
#2 Updated by openqa_review 7 months ago
This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
This bug is still referenced in a failing openQA test: yast2_ncurses
To prevent further reminder comments one of the following options should be followed:
- The test scenario is fixed by applying the bug fix to the tested product or the test is adjusted
- The openQA job group is moved to "Released" or "EOL" (End-of-Life)
- The bugref in the openQA scenario is removed or replaced, e.g.
Expect the next reminder at the earliest in 28 days if nothing changes in this ticket.
#3 Updated by JERiveraMoya 3 months ago
Solved after we moved to libyui-rest-api.
Related ticket linked.
But now current issues is also linked here to follow.
#4 Updated by JERiveraMoya 3 months ago
- Related to action #116500: Create new test module which enable libyui-rest-api for yast2_dns_server added
#5 Updated by JERiveraMoya 3 months ago
- Related to action #124433: drop test yast2_http: yast module has been removed added