[qe-core] Leap setup 15.5 openqa for updates
Please setup openSUSE Leap 15.5 updates for openqa.
while it will get released only May 2023, update repos are getting available and test updates too, so setup can be planned and done in the next months already.
Same setup is 15.4.
Please set up on BOTH openqa.suse.de and openqa.opensuse.org side.
- Added new Medium types [Please see attached picture]
- DVD and NET iso images are uploaded to O3
- https://github.com/os-autoinst/opensuse-jobgroups/pull/333 [add new job groups] > Removed upgrade tests from older leap15.2/15.3 since they are EOL > Added leap15.4 upgrade tests
- https://github.com/openSUSE/openSUSE-release-tools/pull/2962 [@szarate is it required? https://github.com/openSUSE/openSUSE-release-tools/pull/2962]
- Status changed from Workable to Blocked
- Due date deleted (
- Status changed from Blocked to In Progress
- Start date deleted (
https://github.com/openSUSE/openSUSE-release-tools/pull/2962 [wait for someone to merge it]
- Status changed from Resolved to In Progress
Let me try to deploy it in OSD as well.
uploaded the iso img to osd:
#/var/lib/openqa/factory/iso/fixed> sha256sum openSUSE-Leap-15.5-DVD-x86_64.iso
added the new product, see attached picture
added new jobgroup: https://openqa.suse.de/admin/job_templates/504
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback