[qe-core] test fails in bootloader_start: redcurrant is down - trigger a job failure when an lpar is not available
Hi, it looks like the powerVM worker is down, please help to take a look at it, thanks.
When looking at the screen, we can clearly see that the lpar shows that it's unavailable, we should be able to recognize this, and fail the job, as there's no need to continue further.
check_screen to look for the "unavailable" message, from the lpar information, and fail the job if it's found.
- AC1: Job fails when lpar is unavailable
- AC2: Error message is shown stating the reason, no further action is taken by openQA.
openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP4-Full-ppc64le-sles+sdk+proxy_SCC_via_YaST_ncurses_test@ppc64le-hmc-single-disk fails in
Test suite description¶
Add add-on via SCC using YaST module in ncurses.
Fails since (at least) Build 151.1 (current job)
Last good: (unknown) (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
#3 Updated by rfan1 about 2 months ago
- Status changed from Workable to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
#4 Updated by rfan1 about 2 months ago
- % Done changed from 20 to 70
#6 Updated by bschmidt about 1 month ago
just like for redcurrant this is the same for nessberry https://openqa.suse.de/tests/9378054#step/bootloader_start/7
Thanks, then I can verify that the issue can be captured now.
#8 Updated by openqa_review 19 days ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
This bug is still referenced in a failing openQA test: SAPHanaSR_ScaleUp_PerfOpt_node02@ppc64le-hmc-sap
To prevent further reminder comments one of the following options should be followed:
- The test scenario is fixed by applying the bug fix to the tested product or the test is adjusted
- The openQA job group is moved to "Released" or "EOL" (End-of-Life)
- The bugref in the openQA scenario is removed or replaced, e.g.
Expect the next reminder at the earliest in 28 days if nothing changes in this ticket.