action #97862: More openQA worker hardware for OSD size:M
Ensure uno.openqanet.opensuse.org is properly used
We need to keep O3+OSD infrastructure within NUE SRV1 up-to-date. We are limited in space there and of course we do not want to waste space, energy, etc. uno.openqanet.opensuse.org looks like it might be obsolete and unused.
- AC1: uno.openqanet.opensuse.org is either properly documented and used or discarded
- Clarify ownership and usage of uno.openqanet.opensuse.org
- If the machine is obsolete, unused and not usable anymore ask SUSE-IT to discard it
- If the machine is actually used ensure that at least racktables is up-to-date accordingly
- Optional: Get replacement