action #97862: More openQA worker hardware for OSD size:M
Ensure uno.openqanet.opensuse.org is properly used
We need to keep O3+OSD infrastructure within NUE SRV1 up-to-date. We are limited in space there and of course we do not want to waste space, energy, etc. uno.openqanet.opensuse.org looks like it might be obsolete and unused.
- AC1: uno.openqanet.opensuse.org is either properly documented and used or discarded
- Clarify ownership and usage of uno.openqanet.opensuse.org
- If the machine is obsolete, unused and not usable anymore ask SUSE-IT to discard it
- If the machine is actually used ensure that at least racktables is up-to-date accordingly
- Optional: Get replacement
- Due date set to 2022-06-23
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to okurz
Asked in https://matrix.to/#/!dRljORKAiNJcGEDbYA:opensuse.org/$y8WS001l1BXi090TI8tsLw47hXB5CfXnU4jZHZR49KE?via=opensuse.org&via=matrix.org&via=im.f3l.de and https://matrix.to/#/!ilXMcHXPOjTZeauZcg:libera.chat/$9eoG37qHQSLthGx5DAhuedEjIIt4e7YqZkSdcL7U3vI?via=libera.chat&via=matrix.org&via=m4u.asia and https://suse.slack.com/archives/C02CANHLANP/p1654797841526959 . If there is no answer then we should try to repurpose the machine or get it disposed.
No response. It seems clear we can discard the machine. Created https://sd.suse.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/SD-90160
- Status changed from Blocked to Resolved
https://sd.suse.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/SD-90160 was resolved. The machine is physically in QA cold storage but marked as "to be decommissioned" so I assume eventually it will "vanish" anyway :)