[virtualization][hyperv] Failed to calculate checksum for ISO located in: D:\cache\SLE-15-SP4-Full-x86_64-Build119.1-Media1.iso
We can see this in the logs:
[2022-04-01T02:29:16.662864+02:00] [debug] [run_ssh_cmd(sha256sum D:\cache\SLE-15-SP4-Full-x86_64-Build119.1-Media1.iso)] stderr:
sha256sum: D:\cache\SLE-15-SP4-Full-x86_64-Build119.1-Media1.iso: Permission denied
[2022-04-01T02:29:16.664586+02:00] [debug] [run_ssh_cmd(sha256sum D:\cache\SLE-15-SP4-Full-x86_64-Build119.1-Media1.iso)] exit-code: 1
substr outside of string at sle/lib/data_integrity_utils.pm line 44.
openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP4-Full-x86_64-select_modules_and_patterns+registration@svirt-hyperv fails in
Test suite description¶
Full Medium installation that covers the following cases:
1. Additional modules enabled using SCC (Legacy, Development Tools,
Web and Scripting, Containers, Desktop Applications);
2. Yast patterns installed;
3. System registration is skipped during installation;
4. Installation is validated by successful boot and that YaST does not
report any issues;
5. Registration is performed on the installed system.
Fails since (at least) Build 79.1
Last good: (unknown) (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
#1 Updated by openqa_review 9 months ago
This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
This bug is still referenced in a failing openQA test: select_modules_and_patterns+registration@svirt-hyperv-uefi
To prevent further reminder comments one of the following options should be followed:
- The test scenario is fixed by applying the bug fix to the tested product or the test is adjusted
- The openQA job group is moved to "Released" or "EOL" (End-of-Life)
- The bugref in the openQA scenario is removed or replaced, e.g.
Expect the next reminder at the earliest in 28 days if nothing changes in this ticket.