[qe-core][opensuse] vnc: click through seems not to be registered in system_role
openQA test in scenario opensuse-Tumbleweed-DVD-x86_64-remote_vnc_controller@64bit fails in
- The test sets up openSUSE over a vnc session on a 2nd host.
- The installation seems to progress, up to the point where we would select the system role.
- The click to select the role seems not to be registered (According to the video, the mouse movement to the right place can be observed)
Test suite description¶
Controller performs remote installation via vnc to the target
Fails since (at least) Build 20220218
Last good: 20220217 (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
#2 Updated by tjyrinki_suse 7 months ago
- Subject changed from [qe-core] vnc: click through seems not to be registered to [qe-core][opensuse] vnc: click through seems not to be registered in system_role
- Status changed from New to Workable
- Start date deleted (
There have been some other system role changes recently too.
https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-needles-opensuse/blob/master/system-role-gnome-20220223.json is missing click area at least.