Have a configurable blocklist message or pattern and when encountered no reminders are sent. For that configuration option we should provide a sane default, e.g. as regex "(WONTFIX|NO_REMINDER)".
- AC1: No reminder comment is sent on bugzilla or progress.opensuse.org from openqa-review if the text from
- AC2: For openqa.suse.de and openqa.opensuse.org in particular same as AC1 but for the word "WONTFIX"
- Find examples of openQA jobs that use a custom string to the os-autoinst testapi function
record_soft_failure, e.g. https://openqa.suse.de/tests/7817940#step/cfs_bandwidth01/15
- Look up where this text is parsed in https://github.com/os-autoinst/openqa_review/blob/master/openqa_review/openqa_review.py then skip reminder comments when there is special text in there, e.g. in https://github.com/os-autoinst/openqa_review/blob/master/openqa_review/openqa_review.py#L1534 skip if the text is "NO_REMINDER" by default, but configurable
- For AC2 consider putting the configuration for WONTFIX in https://gitlab.suse.de/openqa/openqa-review/-/blob/master/review-jobs.yml#L1
Updated by jbaier_cz almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
I created https://github.com/os-autoinst/openqa_review/pull/208 to target this issue.
Updated by okurz almost 2 years ago
PR merged. Please on the next calls of pipelines in gitlab.nue.suse.com/openqa/openqa_review monitor according reminder comments to check that at best (a) they still work in general, (b) no further reminder comments for NO_REMINDER|WONTFIX issues. I am thinking, where else should we provide a documentation for this feature?