Provide copy-able text output for failures in openqa_from_containers tests
The failure observed in https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/2121659#step/build/8 can only be found by inspecting the correct needle and typing up the text in it or feeding it through ocr by hand (see #104619 for the failure itself).
I've had to figure out how to deal with this before, and I think I shouldn't have to when we have serial console support and even OCR in openQA itself which could also be used.
- AC1: Failures in openqa_from_containers appear as text
- Look into providing copy-able OCR output and surfacing it in the webUI
- Change the test to produce copy-able output via a serial console or equivalent
#1 Updated by cdywan over 1 year ago
- Copied from action #104619: openqa_from_containers needs adapted post_fail_hook (was: tests fails due to openSUSE mirror problems with can't locate Mojo/Base.pm in INC in script/client) added
#2 Updated by okurz over 1 year ago
- Project changed from openQA Tests to openQA Project
- Target version changed from Ready to future
Not right now. The backlog is a bit full, ok? And "openQA Tests" is the repo for os-autoinst-distri-opensuse so moving to "openQA Project"