QA - coordination #91646: [saga][epic] SUSE Maintenance QA workflows with fully automated testing, approval and release
As a test reviewer and member of one of many QA squads I want to find unreviewed openQA test failures on /tests to have access to a single page showing all recent failures needing review work.
Also see parent #93246
- AC1: A query parameter "todo=1" on /tests can be specified to show only (finished) jobs needing review, same as we do on /tests/overview
/tests can already be configured like https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/?resultfilter=Failed&resultfilter=Incomplete&resultfilter=timeout_exceeded , even over UI elements.
- Try t/ui/01-list.t and see if you can extend it
- Add query parameter to filter only jobs that need review, e.g. "todo=1", same as on /tests/overview . At best use the same logic to prevent duplication
Out of scope¶
- "running" or "scheduled" jobs on /tests as long as they at least show something useful when no manual query parameters are used or no filtering box selection has been made.
- Performance improvements on /tests, as the feature should only be activated on explicit request by users
- The number of jobs that are displayed after all the filters apply. https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests?match=toolkits&resultfilter=Failed is one example showing that there can be enough "review candidates" depending on the specified test suite
- Changing the limit of jobs (e.g. more than 500)
- Filtering the job for other parameters like job group, scenario name, result, state, etc.
okurz Can you recheck that you deployed it?
And https://openqa.opensuse.org/changelog does not show my commit yet.
btw, I tested it on a local instance when I created the PR, and the test list was affected.