[qe-core] test fails in openssl_nodejs SLE 15 GA and SP1
openQA test in scenario sle-15-Server-DVD-Updates-aarch64-mau-extratests1@aarch64-virtio fails in
Test suite description¶
Testsuite maintained at https://gitlab.suse.de/qa-maintenance/qam-openqa-yml. Run console tests against aggregated test repo
Fails since (at least) Build 20211124-1
Last good: 20211123-1 (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
#1 Updated by mgrifalconi 2 months ago
Diff between last successful job and first failure
on 15-GA: 21119xen,21926fetchmail,21931ruby2.5,21943suse-module-tools,21945keyutils
Will try to build an image for testing without
keyutils to see if that is the cause.
Diff between last good and first failure:
- Tried to build the image used for the test, without keyutils to check if it was the cause: --> Still failing
- Tried to build the image with no updates at all: --> Still failing
- Tried to build the last working image with no updates: --> Still failing
So I also cannot reproduce the last good run
#7 Updated by mgrifalconi about 2 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Priority changed from High to Normal
Test was removed, updates on openqa are no longer blocked.
Keeping open on Feedback since I am waiting on info from Adam about the topic, since Nodejs10 is not supported upstream, the fix needs to be done in-house.