open.qa document need update base latest opensuse release for trace/debug firewalld size:S
When i use opensuse leap 15.3, i found nft used instead of iptables, so if you using iptables -L -v you will get nothing.
So following debug description need update, better give correct guild for how to debug firewalld related command
iptables -L -v
As long as the SUT has access to external network, there should be a non-zero packet count in the forward chain between the br1 and external interface.
- AC1: Docs cover nftables backend for firewalld
- Clarify docs to mention e.g. firewalld with nftables backend or iptables
Updated by livdywan over 2 years ago
- Subject changed from open.qa document need update base latest opensuse release for trace/debug firewalld to open.qa document need update base latest opensuse release for trace/debug firewalld size:S
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Workable
Updated by mkittler over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
The documentation update was mentioned in the usual update mail on email@example.com. Since I haven't received any feedback I'm resolving the ticket now. We can still reopen it if something is missing although I'm reluctant to reinvent the wheel and rather refer to upstream documentation of firewalld/nftables.