- Login: luc14n0
- Role: Sysadmin
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2021-12-21
- Last sign in: 2021-12-21
|openSUSE admin||Manager, Developer, private ticket access||2022-12-10|
|Provo||Manager, Developer, private ticket access||2022-12-10|
- 00:50 openSUSE admin tickets #138236: mirrorcache-au problems
- email@example.com wrote:
> I've been using openSUSE tumbleweed for a number of years.
> For the last few month...
- 00:38 openSUSE admin tickets #138290: anna/elsa - which smtp_bind_address to use?
- pjessen wrote in #note-2:
> pjessen wrote in #note-1:
> > I'm going to check on those 579 other bounces, it see...
- 00:29 openSUSE admin tickets #136271 (Feedback): Most recent Tumbleweed image missing from mirrors
- This seem to have been a temporary hiccup and is fixed now.
- 02:42 openSUSE admin tickets #137447 (Feedback): Cachet (status.o.o) not sending email verification mails
- Alright, I used just another email address of mine just to make sure. And it worked again.
- 01:02 openSUSE admin tickets #135596 (Feedback): Packages updates & install are failing due to cdn.opensuse.org is down/ unhealthy
- Hi there Sushil, sorry for the delayed reply.
Only now I pay due attention to the URL you posted:
- 00:41 openSUSE admin tickets #135785 (Closed): Assess raising matrix.i.o.o resources
- Alright, I'm going to close this one now, since there's nothing actionable here in the context of what this ticket wa...
- 00:38 openSUSE admin tickets #137375 (Closed): Timeout on Mirror `mirrorcache-au.opensuse.org`
- 00:32 openSUSE admin tickets #137345: CDN redirecting to bad mirror (opensusemirror.vod.comcast.com)
- pjessen wrote in #note-14:
> luc14n0 wrote in #note-11:
> > As far as I can tell it is. MicroOS (based) distro(s) a...
- 23:16 openSUSE admin tickets #137447: Cachet (status.o.o) not sending email verification mails
- crameleon wrote in #note-3:
> Interesting, I think I already tried this some time ago with one email address, which ...
- 22:51 openSUSE admin tickets #137447: Cachet (status.o.o) not sending email verification mails
- That's interesting[TM]. Just tried a secondary email of mine:
Maybe it do...
Also available in: Atom