- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Artist
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2018-03-17
- Last connection: 2018-03-17
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 2018-12-10)
- openSUSE admin (Manager, Developer, private ticket access, 2019-02-14)
- openSUSE Board (Manager, 2020-08-31)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 2018-12-10)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 2018-12-10)
- Provo (Manager, Developer, private ticket access, 2019-02-14)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 2018-12-10)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 2018-12-10)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 2018-12-10)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 2019-04-16)
- openSUSE Marketing (Developer, 2020-01-23)
- Jump 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-09)
- MicroOS 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-17)
- openSUSE Leap 15.3 (Developer, 2020-10-28)
- 13:30 openSUSE admin tickets #89578: mirror manager - google-chrome can't download images from get-o-o
- We would have to serve get-o-o as http instead of https in that case, that won't fly. Otherwise chrome/ium will stil...
- 21:45 openSUSE admin tickets #88570: https://email@example.com/ , text browser
- I keep hearing words of praise from less experienced users who finally feel like they can use our mailing list archiv...
- 17:59 openSUSE admin tickets #88570: https://firstname.lastname@example.org/ , text browser
- cboltz wrote:
- 19:39 openSUSE admin tickets #88522: Admin-News don't appear on planet.o.o
- https://github.com/openSUSE/planet-o-o/blob/master/bin/jekyll-planet.rb#L22 is the issue: the atom feed doesn't have ...
- 21:27 openSUSE admin tickets #88497: chat.opensuse.org returns Error: mapping_error
- lkocman wrote:
> Lcp mentioned that he tried to fix this with Bernhard in the past,
> however it still requires man...
- 13:18 openSUSE admin tickets #88505: Mailman: unsubscribe can be confusing
- a) does need upstream work, and since it's in the /manage section of the site, it's [postorius](https://gitlab.com/ma...
- 20:05 openSUSE admin tickets #88401 (Resolved): Approving messages at mailing list email@example.com fails
- 17:20 openSUSE admin tickets #77701: post-mortem - mailing list migration
- pjessen wrote:
> With respect to the item "[Django] ERROR (EXTERNAL IP): Internal Server Error ", I see four typical...
- 09:06 openSUSE admin tickets #81793: No more security announcements forwarded to the openSUSE forums
- I deployed the patch I made, so now urls like https://firstname.lastname@example.org/fee...
- 17:29 openSUSE admin tickets #80804: Mailing lists signatures
Also available in: Atom