- Login: hellcp
- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Artist
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2018-03-17
- Last sign in: 2018-03-17
|openSUSE admin||Manager, Developer, private ticket access||2019-02-14|
|Provo||Manager, Developer, private ticket access||2019-02-14|
|openSUSE Release Process||Developer||2018-12-10|
|openSUSE Leap 15.0||Developer||2018-12-10|
|openSUSE Leap 15.1||Developer||2018-12-10|
|openSUSE Leap 15.2||Developer||2019-04-16|
|openSUSE Leap 15.3||Developer||2020-10-28|
|openSUSE Leap 15.4||Developer||2021-10-06|
|openSUSE Leap 15.5||Developer||2022-07-19|
|openSUSE Leap 15.6||Developer||2023-06-28|
|openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release||Developer||2018-12-10|
|openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release||Developer||2018-12-10|
|openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release||Developer||2018-12-10|
- 18:14 openSUSE admin tickets #130297: Plan for migrating the primary freeipa to freeipa2
- That's kind of what I was eyeing as well, but I wanted to at least decommission the old Fedora system that was still ...
- 16:48 openSUSE admin tickets #70264: Deprecate community.infra.opensuse.org
- I think it was https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/38072 that you just closed, it was easier to find since it was at...
- 11:12 openSUSE admin tickets #150905: Give access to https://api.github.com and rubygems.org to obsreview.i.o.o
- Seems like I missed one url, registry.opensuse.org isn't accessible from the vm either, do you think you could add it...
- 09:58 openSUSE admin tickets #150905 (Resolved): Give access to https://api.github.com and rubygems.org to obsreview.i.o.o
- Seems that the review app lost access to those services, which are required for it to function.
- 20:12 openSUSE admin tickets #139256 (In Progress): New machine for calendar software
- So for this hackweek, I thought I would write another application that we can use in our infrastructure. Following ht...
- 07:54 openSUSE admin tickets #130297: Plan for migrating the primary freeipa to freeipa2
- I mean, I think we could do this any day, just a matter or making a commitment
- 16:30 openSUSE admin tickets #136271 (Feedback): Most recent Tumbleweed image missing from mirrors
- There's a very fun issue that absolutely none of the mirrors have the most recent tumbleweed net image for some reaso...
- 17:56 openSUSE admin communication #136058: Discourse missing "receive-mail"
- That's a change in ruby 3.2, `exists?` alias for `exist?` has been removed. It should be fairly straight forward to p...
- 13:34 openSUSE admin communication #136058: Discourse missing "receive-mail"
- It's a script from https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/openSUSE:infrastructure:discourse/rubygem-discourse_mail_r...
- 21:12 openSUSE admin tickets #135785: Assess raising matrix.i.o.o resources
- Before you restart, you could run zypper dup on the machine, as there's pending synapse update
Also available in: Atom