- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2017-04-13
- Last connection: 2017-04-13
- 23:30 openQA Project action #31198 (Feedback): Multi area needles: support needle-checks relative to previous matches
- I think the use case is completely covered by the click coordinates which can now be used.
Maybe we should check o...
- 17:23 openQA Tests action #63775 (In Progress): [opensuse][functional][u] test fails in virtman_view - assert_screen("virtman-preferences-dialog-general") could help
- 17:04 openQA Tests action #63775: [opensuse][functional][u] test fails in virtman_view - assert_screen("virtman-preferences-dialog-general") could help
- 1. Mouse click on "Preferences"
2. gnome-shell starts to show the window (can be seen in video) https://openqa.opens...
- 16:24 openQA Tests action #63775: [opensuse][functional][u] test fails in virtman_view - assert_screen("virtman-preferences-dialog-general") could help
- [2020-02-24T19:02:54.542 CET] [debug] <<< testapi::assert_and_click(mustmatch="virtman-preferences", timeout=30)
- 06:23 openQA Tests action #63358: [desktop][sporadi] test fails in windows_server_setup, asserting "allow-remote-connections", ends up in bing browser search window instead
- 22:16 openQA Tests action #63361: [desktop][sporadic] test fails in xrdp_client trying to generate a remmina config
- Looking at serial0.txt, its quite obvious what happens:
[ 346.005211] PackageKit: daemon qui...
- 14:15 openQA Tests action #62930 (Rejected): test fails in inkscape - tests run out of disk space
- ## Observation
openQA test in scenario opensuse-Tumbleweed-DVD-x86_64-kde@64bit fails in
- 11:01 openQA Tests action #60992 (Workable): [functional][u][sporadic] generic problem with select_console / workqueue lockup message
- You should **not** close this - the issue is valid.
There is one instance where the issue is already covered, this...
- 02:32 openQA Tests action #62402 (New): [qam] test fails in exiv2
- ## Observation
openQA test in scenario opensuse-Tumbleweed-DVD-x86_64-extra_tests_on_gnome@64bit fails in
- 01:45 openQA Tests action #62060: [desktop] libreoffice_mainmenu_components: Test needs to be reviewed for LO 6.4
- Looks more like a bug in the dialogs default focus - it should be possible to go through the dialog pages and finish ...
Also available in: Atom