- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: oertel
- Registered on: 07/07/2015
- Last connection: 07/07/2015
- openSUSE admin (Manager, Developer, private ticket access, 09/07/2015)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 06/09/2017)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 30/05/2018)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 16/04/2019)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 28/11/2016)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 28/11/2016)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 28/11/2016)
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 28/11/2016)
- Provo (Manager, Developer, private ticket access, 27/06/2016)
Reported issues: 1
- 03:26 pm openSUSE Leap 15.2 action #56354 (Resolved): mirror the release internally
- yep, already done.
- 02:37 pm openSUSE admin tickets #62012 (Closed): Wants to identify two Power9 machines in OBS monitor, today marked as Po...
- machines renamed (because it was easy, not because I think it makes sense ... ;)
- 02:00 pm openSUSE admin tickets #62012: Wants to identify two Power9 machines in OBS monitor, today marked as Power8
- well, actually the machine name was not meant to identify the architecture, that's what cpu flags are for. on other p...
- 10:56 am openQA Infrastructure action #61218: ** PROBLEM Service Alert: ariel-opensuse.suse.de/SSH is CRITICAL **
- Added incoming IP of other half of the HA pair of the proxy to the firewall config. Access should be fine now.
- 12:41 pm openSUSE admin tickets #56930 (Closed): DNS entry for new obs login proxy
- not sure this is the correct target audience, please redirect me otherwise.
- 03:44 pm openSUSE admin tickets #50852: why typhoon2 not accessible anymore ?
- no idea what's wrong here. in logfile.badhost it has:
# tail *
- 11:36 am openSUSE admin tickets #17076: update openQA PowerPC worker as per boo#977027
- updated the machine yesterday
Also available in: Atom