- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2015-07-07
- Last connection: 2015-07-07
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 2016-11-28)
- openSUSE admin (Manager, Developer, private ticket access, 2015-07-09)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 2016-11-28)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 2016-11-28)
- Provo (Manager, Developer, private ticket access, 2016-06-27)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 2016-11-28)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 2017-09-06)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 2018-05-30)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 2019-04-16)
- Jump 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-09)
- MicroOS 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-17)
- openSUSE Leap 15.3 (Developer, 2020-10-28)
- 08:25 openSUSE admin tickets #69283 (Closed): "count cache flush assist capability level not supported by kvm" since 20200721 5:04pm PowerPC builders
- closing, I'm keeping track of crashing machines and the rest is handled in the bugs mentioned above.
- 23:08 openSUSE admin tickets #69283: "count cache flush assist capability level not supported by kvm" since 20200721 5:04pm PowerPC builders
- the problem is ... the 15.2 kernel has other issues, it usually just stalls after 48 hours or so without any message....
- 09:52 openSUSE admin tickets #67339 (Resolved): etherpad is down
- https://etherpad.opensuse.org/ shows the maintenance page
- 15:26 openSUSE Leap 15.2 action #56354 (Resolved): mirror the release internally
- yep, already done.
- 14:37 openSUSE admin tickets #62012 (Closed): Wants to identify two Power9 machines in OBS monitor, today marked as Power8
- machines renamed (because it was easy, not because I think it makes sense ... ;)
- 14:00 openSUSE admin tickets #62012: Wants to identify two Power9 machines in OBS monitor, today marked as Power8
- well, actually the machine name was not meant to identify the architecture, that's what cpu flags are for. on other p...
- 10:56 openQA Infrastructure action #61218: ** PROBLEM Service Alert: ariel-opensuse.suse.de/SSH is CRITICAL **
- Added incoming IP of other half of the HA pair of the proxy to the firewall config. Access should be fine now.
- 12:41 openSUSE admin tickets #56930 (Closed): DNS entry for new obs login proxy
- not sure this is the correct target audience, please redirect me otherwise.
- 15:44 openSUSE admin tickets #50852: why typhoon2 not accessible anymore ?
- no idea what's wrong here. in logfile.badhost it has:
# tail *
- 11:36 openSUSE admin tickets #17076: update openQA PowerPC worker as per boo#977027
- updated the machine yesterday
Also available in: Atom