- Login: oertel
- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2015-07-07
- Last sign in: 2015-07-07
|openSUSE admin||Manager, Developer, private ticket access||2015-07-09|
|Provo||Manager, Developer, private ticket access||2016-06-27|
|openSUSE Release Process||Developer||2016-11-28|
|openSUSE Leap 15.0||Developer||2017-09-06|
|openSUSE Leap 15.1||Developer||2018-05-30|
|openSUSE Leap 15.2||Developer||2019-04-16|
|openSUSE Leap 15.3||Developer||2020-10-28|
|openSUSE Leap 15.4||Developer||2021-10-06|
|openSUSE Leap 15.5||Developer||2022-07-19|
|openSUSE Leap 15.6||Developer||2023-06-28|
|openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release||Developer||2016-11-28|
|openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release||Developer||2016-11-28|
|openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release||Developer||2016-11-28|
- 11:32 openSUSE Leap 15.6 action #131609 (Resolved): enable legaldb scan
- okay, done on botmaster.
- 15:59 openSUSE admin tickets #88391 (In Progress): openbuildservice.org SSL certificate is invalid
- actually the cert is fine, the DNS entry is broken and points to the wrong server.
Adrian has already contacted the ...
- 08:25 openSUSE admin tickets #69283 (Closed): "count cache flush assist capability level not supported by kvm" since 20200721 5:04pm PowerPC builders
- closing, I'm keeping track of crashing machines and the rest is handled in the bugs mentioned above.
- 23:08 openSUSE admin tickets #69283: "count cache flush assist capability level not supported by kvm" since 20200721 5:04pm PowerPC builders
- the problem is ... the 15.2 kernel has other issues, it usually just stalls after 48 hours or so without any message....
- 09:52 openSUSE admin tickets #67339 (Resolved): etherpad is down
- https://etherpad.opensuse.org/ shows the maintenance page
- 15:26 openSUSE Leap 15.2 action #56354 (Resolved): mirror the release internally
- yep, already done.
- 14:37 openSUSE admin tickets #62012 (Closed): Wants to identify two Power9 machines in OBS monitor, today marked as Power8
- machines renamed (because it was easy, not because I think it makes sense ... ;)
- 14:00 openSUSE admin tickets #62012: Wants to identify two Power9 machines in OBS monitor, today marked as Power8
- well, actually the machine name was not meant to identify the architecture, that's what cpu flags are for. on other p...
- 10:56 openQA Infrastructure action #61218: ** PROBLEM Service Alert: ariel-opensuse.suse.de/SSH is CRITICAL **
- Added incoming IP of other half of the HA pair of the proxy to the firewall config. Access should be fine now.
- 12:41 openSUSE admin tickets #56930 (Closed): DNS entry for new obs login proxy
- not sure this is the correct target audience, please redirect me otherwise.
Also available in: Atom