[openqa][tools] Non-existing `…-uefi-vars.qcow2` asset disturbs openqa-clone-job workflow
I found SLES-15-SP4-x86_64-Build43.firstname.lastname@example.org (does not exist)
So I got problem to run openqa-clone-job.
check settings START_AFTER_TEST=create_hdd_gnome and try to find SLES-15-SP4-x86_64-Build43.email@example.com
https://openqa.suse.de/tests/7262593#downloads doesn't show it.
Where is the qcow2 ? this is not working even I want to download it manually.
#1 Updated by okurz over 1 year ago
- Category set to Concrete Bugs
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version set to Ready
uefi-vars.qcow2 is a common problem. It's one of the dreaded consequences of the os-autoinst commit
Author: Richard Palethorpe firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Thu Mar 8 15:16:39 2018 +0100
The Great QEMU Rewrite of 2018
See #98388 for a related issue.
What we should focus on really quick is a feasible workaround.
#2 Updated by okurz over 1 year ago
- Related to action #98388: Non-existing asset "uefi-vars" is still shown up on #downloads added
#3 Updated by mkittler over 1 year ago
It is basically the same as #98388. There's also a PR to be able to ignore missing assets when cloning a job to mitigate the issue: https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/4214
It hasn't been merged yet, I suppose mainly because tests were missing. I'll re-review it.
#4 Updated by mkittler over 1 year ago
- Subject changed from [openqa][tools] assert is missing to [openqa][tools] Non-existing `…-uefi-vars.qcow2` asset disturbs openqa-clone-job workflow
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to mkittler
I've been adding tests for https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/4214 so it can hopefully be merged soon.
I'm assigning this to myself for now but it would be great to know whether this workaround is good enough for you.
Maybe we should also ignore missing
…-uefi-vars.qcow2-assets by default in
openqa-clone-job. That would be yet another place where we treat this kind of asset in a special way.
#5 Updated by mkittler over 1 year ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
#6 Updated by mkittler over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Feedback to In Progress
The other PR has been merged and I'm working on another one to make this work out of the box again: https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/4261
#7 Updated by openqa_review over 1 year ago
- Due date set to 2021-10-20
Setting due date based on mean cycle time of SUSE QE Tools
#8 Updated by mkittler over 1 year ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
The PR has been merged so cloning jobs like the one mentioned in the PR description works now out of the box.