Decide and implement predefined tags for the commit message checker
When a user constructs a commit message, there should be a predefined list of accepted tags that can be used. The use of tags provides clarity about the domain the pull request touches upon, and users should not be free to put arbitrary tags there.
- AC1: the tag list has been decided and agreed upon
- AC2: the tag list is implemented in the commit message checker and merged
- propose useful tags (better here, in written form)
- if needed, decide the final list in a meeting (daily or weekly should be fine, no dedicated call needed)
- implement what is decided