Project

General

Profile

action #93853

os-autoinst t/01-test_needle.t fails in OBS on aarch64 in float number comparison

Added by okurz about 1 month ago. Updated about 1 month ago.

Status:
Resolved
Priority:
High
Assignee:
Category:
Concrete Bugs
Target version:
Start date:
2021-06-10
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Estimated time:
Difficulty:

Description

Observation

From https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/devel:openQA/os-autoinst/openSUSE_Leap_15.2/aarch64

[  247s] 3: #   Failed test 'we find the xterm though'
[  247s] 3: #   at ./01-test_needle.t line 232.
[  247s] 3: #     Structures begin differing at:
[  247s] 3: #          $got->{similarity} = '0.902571599940021'
[  247s] 3: #     $expected->{similarity} = '0.905881691408007'
[  249s] 3: # Looks like you failed 1 test of 84.
[  249s] 3: [21:18:27] ./01-test_needle.t ....................... 
[  249s] 3: Dubious, test returned 1 (wstat 256, 0x100)
[  249s] 3: Failed 1/84 subtests 

likely since https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst/pull/1633

Suggestions

History

#1 Updated by mkittler about 1 month ago

  • Assignee set to mkittler

#2 Updated by okurz about 1 month ago

  • Status changed from Workable to Resolved

https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst/pull/1685 and already merged. https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/devel:openQA/os-autoinst/openSUSE_Leap_15.2/aarch64 is green as well as every other build in https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/devel:openQA/os-autoinst with exception of SLE_15 unresolvables. But as generic support for base SLE15 has ended I disabled building for SLE15 in devel:openQA, keeping SLE15-SP1 and later.

Also available in: Atom PDF