[openQA] increase storage space for baremetal_support VM on qamaster
Unfortunately, this VM only has 15G of storage, which is almost full. We would be happy if we could get some more storage for this machine.
We are not about to store a lot of assets here, so around 10G on top should be sufficient.
#2 Updated by nicksinger about 2 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
Should be done now. What I did:
- Power off VM
baremetal-support.qcow2on qamaster (as backup)
- Resize the copy (
qemu-img resize baremetal-support.qcow2 +10G
- Changed the VM definition to point to the new qcow2 file
- Started VM and added "fsck.mode=force" as temporary cmdline to grub
- Resized the partition with fdisk
- (live) Resized the partition with tune2fs
I leave the previous disk (
opensuse42.3-1.qcow2) in case I screwed something while fsck'ing or resizing. If nothing comes up I will delete it.