- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: MMoese
- Registered on: 02/01/2018
- Last connection: 02/01/2018
Reported issues: 29
- 11:33 am openQA Infrastructure action #43109 (Resolved): Re-Enable sonic and tails on OSD
- The machines can be enabled again for osd: https://gitlab.suse.de/openqa/salt-pillars-openqa/merge_requests/175
- 08:22 am openQA Infrastructure action #49565 (Resolved): Deploy the http service required for the baremetal installation using ipxe
- We need to deploy this service on a machine that is suitable to supply the service to openQA-Jobs on osd:
- 10:40 am openQA Infrastructure action #43109 (Blocked): Re-Enable sonic and tails on OSD
- blocked by https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/43109 and https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/43727
- 12:44 pm openQA Infrastructure action #43727 (Resolved): open support case for tails
- The baremetal worker "tails" has severe issues with BMC/IPMI. Besides unstable ipmi sol connection, the following hap...
- 01:05 pm openQA Infrastructure action #43109 (Resolved): Re-Enable sonic and tails on OSD
- Re-Enable sonic and tails on OSD once boot_from_pxe is working reliably.
- 12:47 pm openQA Project action #42677: [epic] Don't just power off virtual machines upon job timeout
- This has nothing to do with time expectations of a test. But at some point, there is a timeout that ends the job.
- 12:21 pm openQA Project action #42677 (New): [epic] Don't just power off virtual machines upon job timeout
- When testing the kernel, soft-lockups can occur, for example:
[ 140.140055] NMI watchdog: BUG: soft lockup - CPU#0 ...
- 08:30 am openQA Tests action #40322 (Resolved): [kernel] test fails in nvmftests
- I've deleted nvmftest on openQA.
See https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/31057 for the status of blktests.
- 08:30 am openQA Tests action #40322 (In Progress): [kernel] test fails in nvmftests
- 12:50 pm openQA Tests action #40322: [kernel] test fails in nvmftests
- This should be replaced by blktests testsuite (see poo#31057). nvmftests is upstream no longer maintained, and test c...
Also available in: Atom