- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2018-01-02
- Last connection: 2018-01-02
- 14:51 openQA Infrastructure action #80398: [openQA] increase storage space for baremetal_support VM on qamaster
- Everything looks great so far, thanks a lot!
- 09:54 openQA Infrastructure action #80398 (Resolved): [openQA] increase storage space for baremetal_support VM on qamaster
- Unfortunately, this VM only has 15G of storage, which is almost full. We would be happy if we could get some more sto...
- 09:03 openQA Project action #64177 (Rejected): PARALLEL_WITH in declarative schedule not working
- When setting up a job for two machines with the two schedules
- 11:33 openQA Infrastructure action #43109 (Resolved): Re-Enable sonic and tails on OSD
- The machines can be enabled again for osd: https://gitlab.suse.de/openqa/salt-pillars-openqa/merge_requests/175
- 08:22 openQA Infrastructure action #49565 (Resolved): Deploy the http service required for the baremetal installation using ipxe
- We need to deploy this service on a machine that is suitable to supply the service to openQA-Jobs on osd:
- 10:40 openQA Infrastructure action #43109 (Blocked): Re-Enable sonic and tails on OSD
- blocked by https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/43109 and https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/43727
- 12:44 openQA Infrastructure action #43727 (Resolved): open support case for tails
- The baremetal worker "tails" has severe issues with BMC/IPMI. Besides unstable ipmi sol connection, the following hap...
- 13:05 openQA Infrastructure action #43109 (Resolved): Re-Enable sonic and tails on OSD
- Re-Enable sonic and tails on OSD once boot_from_pxe is working reliably.
- 12:47 openQA Project action #42677: Keep virtual machines running on demand/failure (was: Don't just power off virtual machines upon job timeout)
- This has nothing to do with time expectations of a test. But at some point, there is a timeout that ends the job.
- 12:21 openQA Project action #42677 (Rejected): Keep virtual machines running on demand/failure (was: Don't just power off virtual machines upon job timeout)
- ## Motivation
When testing the kernel, soft-lockups can occur, for example:
[ 140.140055] NMI watchdog: BUG: soft ...
Also available in: Atom