- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2018-01-02
- Last connection: 2018-01-02
- 08:40 openSUSE Release Process action #66640 (New): [kernel][infiniband] fix package for twopence
- The hpc-testing testsuite depends on twopence, which used to fail building for some versions of SLE. For now, I creat...
- 09:03 openQA Project action #64177 (Rejected): PARALLEL_WITH in declarative schedule not working
- When setting up a job for two machines with the two schedules
- 11:33 openQA Infrastructure action #43109 (Resolved): Re-Enable sonic and tails on OSD
- The machines can be enabled again for osd: https://gitlab.suse.de/openqa/salt-pillars-openqa/merge_requests/175
- 08:22 openQA Infrastructure action #49565 (Resolved): Deploy the http service required for the baremetal installation using ipxe
- We need to deploy this service on a machine that is suitable to supply the service to openQA-Jobs on osd:
- 10:40 openQA Infrastructure action #43109 (Blocked): Re-Enable sonic and tails on OSD
- blocked by https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/43109 and https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/43727
- 12:44 openQA Infrastructure action #43727 (Resolved): open support case for tails
- The baremetal worker "tails" has severe issues with BMC/IPMI. Besides unstable ipmi sol connection, the following hap...
- 13:05 openQA Infrastructure action #43109 (Resolved): Re-Enable sonic and tails on OSD
- Re-Enable sonic and tails on OSD once boot_from_pxe is working reliably.
- 12:47 openQA Project action #42677: Keep virtual machines running on demand/failure (was: Don't just power off virtual machines upon job timeout)
- This has nothing to do with time expectations of a test. But at some point, there is a timeout that ends the job.
- 12:21 openQA Project action #42677 (Rejected): Keep virtual machines running on demand/failure (was: Don't just power off virtual machines upon job timeout)
- ## Motivation
When testing the kernel, soft-lockups can occur, for example:
[ 140.140055] NMI watchdog: BUG: soft ...
- 08:30 openQA Tests action #40322 (Resolved): [kernel] test fails in nvmftests
- I've deleted nvmftest on openQA.
See https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/31057 for the status of blktests.
Also available in: Atom