coordination #55364: [epic] Let's make codecov reports reliable
Fix flaky coverage - lib/OpenQA/WebSockets.pm
See #55364 : codecov reports often report about coverage changes which are obviously not related to the actual changes of a PR, e.g. when documentation is changed. We can already trust our coverage analysis more but should have only coverage changes reported for actual changes we introduced in a pull request.
- AC1: lib/OpenQA/WebSockets.pm does not appear anymore as changing code coverage in unrelated changes
- One can start with
rm -rf cover_db/ && make coverage KEEP_DB=1 TESTS=t/27-websockets.tbut more than just this single test module is needed for complete coverage of lib/OpenQA/WebSockets.pm
- check coverage details in generated html report
- Fix uncovered lines with "uncoverable" statements or other means
- retry multiple times to check for flakyness
#3 Updated by okurz about 1 month ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
https://codecov.io/gh/os-autoinst/openQA/src/master/lib/OpenQA/WebSockets.pm shows that the file should have a consistent 100% statement coverage now.