See #55364 : codecov reports often report about coverage changes which are obviously not related to the actual changes of a PR, e.g. when documentation is changed. We can already trust our coverage analysis more but should have only coverage changes reported for actual changes we introduced in a pull request.
- AC1: t/05-scheduler-full.t does not appear anymore as changing code coverage in unrelated changes
- Try to reproduce locally with
rm -rf cover_db/ && make coverage KEEP_DB=1 TESTS=t/05-scheduler-full.t SCHEDULER_FULLSTACK=1
- check coverage details in generated html report
- Fix uncovered lines with "uncoverable" statements or other means
- retry multiple times to check for flakyness