prevent circular dependencies in bmwqemu.pm and autotest.pm to be able to use "strictures"
To be able to make all perl warnings fatal in test we should use
use strictures;, see #10704#note-16 , which okurz tried in https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst/pull/1548 where we see that we already have circular dependencies which
use strictures; makes obvious now. This needs to be fixed first
- AC1: No more circular dependencies in bmwqemu.pm and autotest.pm as reported by
- See https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst/pull/1548#issuecomment-704841925 first
- Checkout the the PR and temporarily add
use strictureslocally, then try to fix the circular dependencies by pulling out common dependencies into a separate module
#1 Updated by okurz over 2 years ago
- Related to action #10704: Make warnings in tests fatal added
#2 Updated by tinita about 1 year ago
- Has duplicate action #104670: Fix circular dependency of autotest <-> bmwqemu added
#3 Updated by tinita about 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
This was actually solved in #104670
I didn't see this ticket when I created the other one.